Facebook changes coming
1) A new time-line of everything you have ever done on facebook.
This will allow y ou to use facebook as a scrapbook, seeing all the posts, pictures videos, and everything else you have ever put on facebook.
2) The concept of “liking” something will change.
You will now be able to use a verb and noun when showing your opinion on post.
3) An app you use will only ask you permission to publish/access things once.
This works so that when you give permission for the app to share things and access things on your wall, it only asks once.
4) All the simple information will go to what is called the “ticker”.
The “ticker” is where newest news feed goes. All of the simple information like statuses, photo uploads, and more will go to the “ticker”.
5) Now you will be able to watch movies, shows, listen to music, and read news with your friends.
New partnerships allowed new apps to be on facebook, apps like Hulu, Yahoo!, even Netflix.