Professional service providers need insurance for what they do rather than for the tangible items they produce. Unlike contractors or retailers, the work of accountants, lawyers, daycare providers, realtors and office workers may be ongoing and does not have a set end date. For this reason, their insurance needs are unique.
- If you are a CPA, you know that your work speaks for itself, and your reputation is everything. Whether your firm is large or small, W.J. Wheeler can help you find a commercial insurance plan that protects your practice. Becoming a certified public accountant takes time and hard work; protect all that you’ve accomplished with comprehensive coverage at a competitive rate.
- As a lawyer, you spent years working through law school and establishing your legal practice. Protect your firm’s future with malpractice coverage, protection against personal injury claims, title agent services, and errors and omissions insurance.
- Running a daycare center requires diligence, commitment and an insurance policy that provides extensive protection. With young lives in your hands, basic liability coverage will not suffice. Make sure you have a comprehensive plan that protects against alienation of affection, child abuse and malpractice claims. Likewise, you’ll need defense and transportation coverage as well as contractual liability. Visit our Commercial Auto page for more information.
- Whether you’re a realtor in South Paris who specializes in coastal properties or you’re part of a property management firm based out of Bethel, you’ll need an insurance package that covers you completely. At W.J. Wheeler, we have developed a comprehensive matrix that allows clients who are real estate agents clearly understand the differences between various policies.
- Whatever your business may be, most companies need a home base where they manage their operations. Should something happen to one of your offices, it could seriously impact your company’s ability to function. Don’t let building repairs, personal property or income loss, theft, or vandalism affect your livelihood. Insure your office to make sure that your equipment and work space is safeguarded.
- If you are the driver of a truck, taxi or limo, or if you utilize your own vehicle as part of a ride-share operation, check out our Commercial Auto page for more information about the types of insurance you’ll need.
Contact us today by calling 207.743.8927 or by filling out the Get Started form on this page. We have offices in Bethel and South Paris—so feel free to stop in and chat with us about your insurance needs. Remember, at W.J. Wheeler, your business is our specialty. But don’t just take our word for it…
“Their pencils are sharp! I haven’t found a better price for the value and the coverage I need.
They know a lot about insurance but they also are not afraid to say if they do not have the answer and they always get back to me quickly.
It means I can rest easy knowing a company I can trust is handling my insurance needs.”
– Brenda Birney, Mainely Properties
“I’ve worked with Jeff Newsom and his staff for over 20 years. I know Jeff and trust him completely to look out for my best interests. Because I don’t know insurance, I depend on the knowledge and ethical standards at W.J.Wheeler’s, and they’ve never let me down.”
– Tom Chadbourne, Waterford Properties